ROUTE, MAPS & DIRECTIONS
Route of March - Sunday, April 16th, 2017.
START POINT A: OLYMPIC VILLAGE - Meet at Spyglass Ferry Dock (at the base of the Cambie St. bridge) at 9:30AM.
- Public transportation via Vancouver's Skytrain and/or B-Line is recommended (scroll down for directions).
- Please look for Parade Marshalls to direct you once you arrive at the station.
- You are welcome to join us at any point along the route.
FINISH POINT B: DAVID LAM PARK - Finishing point with tented areas.
- Special guest speakers and presentations will take place here. Event is tented in case of rain.
- Total distance is approximately 3 KMs.
- Start time 9:30 AM
- Estimate end of March between 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM. Estimate completion time around noon.
Transport Directions to Olympic Village
- Enter one of 3 Skytrain stations: Vancouver City Centre, Yaletown-Roundhouse, or Waterfront for the Canada Line.
- Take the Canada Line southbound to Olympic Village Station.
- Important: Do note that the Canada Line is a distinct line with its own skytrain stations. Canada Line does NOT connect to the Expo or Millennium Skytrain lines, except at WATERFRONT station (all lines terminate here in Downtown Vancouver).
- Take 99 B-Line Bus to Commercial-Broadway Skytrain Station.
- Head towards the WESTBOUND Bus stop, towards Alma or UBC.
- Queue outdoors. The bus stop is by the Shopper's Drug Mart.
- Hop on the 99 B-Line Bus and stop at Broadway-City Hall station (a Canada Line station).
- Walk North down the sidewalk to Olympic Village Station (about 6min walk downhill). The path should take you underneath the bridge, which is where the station is located.
Skytrain and b-line map
We look forward to seeing you at the march!